Saturday, December 31, 2011

Writing Goals for the New Year

[ ] Put more excerpts of my books up on my blog.
[ ] Edit The Silenced early on in the year.
[ ] Publish The Silenced for the Kindle and Nook.
[ ] Write the next book in the series The Privileged.
[ ] Edit and publish the book for the Kindle and Nook.
[ ] Write the finally book of the series.
[ ] Think of another idea for a Young Adult novel.
[ ] Finish writing my Novella in January.
[ ] Edit and publish my Novella for the Kindle and Nook.
[ ] Write everyday this year without exceptions.
[ ] Get more followers on my blog.
[ ] Post more blog posts at least 2 to 3 a week.

I know it's a long list but I have never been more excited
and motivated to type posts, write books, and connect
with the writing world. Good luck to all the other authors
out there.

Sincerely,
R.J. Ropsen

No comments:

Post a Comment