Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In My Diary(2)

Two Month Story

   It is hard to imagine I have only been doing this a little less then
two months now. When I was younger I wrote occasionally but
never as much as I have now. I started my first novel called, The 
Silenced, and finished writing it. Now all I have to do is wait for
it to be edited. Hopefully I will be able to publish it as an eBook
no later then  February. The prologue of, The Silenced, is on my
blog under the tab with the same name. It is in third person while
the rest of my story is in first person. You can check it out if you
are interested.

   Last week I started a new writing project. I had a different idea
for a story and have decided it will be a novella. That means I am
going to take a little break from writing the next two books after, 
The Silenced, which will be in the Egret trilogy. The novella is an
entirely different project for me. The story is not in the young adult
genre that I prefer. Instead it is an autobiography and I have
started writing it already. So far I am enjoying it.

   Two months ago I decided I wanted to be an author and have
written more then I ever have. I really enjoy everything about it so
far too! Hopefully others will enjoy my writing enough that I can
make more of a career out of it. For now I will work and write
and work and write because every new word means I  may be
closer to my goal. I know it won't be easy but I am in it for the
long haul.

Sincerely,
R.J. Ropsen

No comments:

Post a Comment